mommypundit

Thursday, September 30, 2004

posting poser

I have actually been invited to post on this site by my sister, mommypundit, but the invitation link does not work. So, I'm assuming her name and posting my thoughts anyway.
I did not watch the debates. I wanted to check in and see exactly how orange Kerry was and how nice his manicure looked, but I prayed for GWB, called out Spanish vocab to my son, and read Arthur's TV Trouble to my six year old. Very pleasant. Everyone in bed, lights out, head to the computer. Man, oh man! The fur was flying fast and furious! Back and forth I went from The Corner to Hugh Hewitt, Poliblog to Kerryspot, then to the Commissar. Smoke poured from my laptop as, one after another, I kept at it. I'm really glad I didn't watch. I think it would have been too much for me. I'll watch the talking heads in the morning and see what's up.

Mommypundit is off on vacation in the morning. She'll be heading to a lovely resort and I'm encouraging her to blog poolside. Of course I'm jealous. Let's see....she's at a resort, pool-side, palm trees, ....I'm car-pooling, dog walking, homework checking, dinner wrangling, laundry washing...do I need to go on? I think it might be fun, if I can get my rightful entry into her blog, to show the differences in our week. By the way, did I mention I have a leaky pipe over my fam. room that has created a lovely soggy spot? I touched it and my hand went through, so now I have a gaping hole. I'll be thinking of Mommypundit while I'm dealing with plumbers and drywallers.

Best of luck to Mommypundit as she starts off on this grand adventure.